Organiser: Three Shadows Photography Art Centre
Duration: April 23-September 10, 2011
Chen Zhe (the winner of the TSPA), Chou Minye, Chu Chu (the winner of the Shiseido Female Photographer Prize), He Xiaohua, Lian Zhiping, Lin Zhipeng (No.223), Luo Dan (the winner of the Tierney Fellowship), Qi Hong, Ren Hang, Shen Linghao, Ta Ke, Wang Xinwei, Wei Bi, Xu Lijing, Yan Zhou, Yang Nannan, Yang Ya, Zhang Hui, Zhou Wei, and Zi Bai
- Sarah Meister - Curator, Museum of Modern Art
- François Hébel - Director, Les Rencontres d'Arles
- Eikoh Hosoe - Director, Kiyosato Museum of Photographic Arts
- Gu Zheng - Independent photography critic
- RongRong - Founder of Three Shadows Photography Art Centre
The winner of the Three Shadows Photography Award received an 80,000 RMB cash prize. The Tierney Founda-tion also selected the winner of the Tierney Fellowship from among the participants. The Tierney Fellow received 5,000 USD. The winner of the Shiseido Prize for Best Female Photographer was presented with a cash prize of 20,000 RMB.
The exhibition was made possible in part thanks to the support of the Shiseido Co.,Ltd. and The Japan Found-ation, Beijing.
The Three Shadows Press (Hong Kong) published and dis-tributed a catalogue to accompany the exhibition.