10:00 to 18:00 (summer). 10:00 to 17:00 (winter). Closed on Mondays.
Standard Admisssion: 60 RMB
Advance Online Booking: 50 RMB
Group Ticket: 30% OFF
Discount Price: 35 RMB
Guided Tour: 100 RMB (1-30 people)/ 200 RMB (over 30 peolple)
- Advance online ticket sales end at midnight the day of visit. Please present your booking information at the ticket counter to collect your ticket.
- Ticket holders are entitled a 10 RMB discount for purchases at the bookstore or cafe. Not valid on transactions under 10 RMB.
- Under certain circumstances, discounts are available to the following groups with the presentation of a valid ID: children over 12-years-old, middle school students, full-time professors, adults aged 60 and above, people with disabilities, military personnel.
- 30% off for groups of 10 or more when booked in advance.
- The following groups may receive free admission with a valid ID: children 12-years-old and under, adults aged 70 and above, Three Shadows' members.
- Tickets proceeds are dedicated to supporting Three Shadows Photography Art Centre's nonprofit programs.
ADDRESS & MAP
Beijing City, Chaoyang District, 155A Caochangdi
Call: +86 10 64322663
Zip code: 100015
Three Shadows Photography Art Centre is next to the intersection of the northeast 5th Ring Road and the Airport Expressway around 2 km from 798 Art Zone.
There is convenient transportation to and from Sanyuan Bridge or the airport.