Volunteer at Three Shadows Photography Art Centre!
Three Shadows Photography Art Centre is currently recruiting volunteers that are passionate about art and photography to participate in the Centre's work and activities.
1. 18 years of age and above, strong interest in art photography, willing to participate in charitable work and exhibition organization;
2. Strong sense of responsibility, willingness to take volunteer responsibilities seriously and abide by volunteer work rules;
3. Guarantee three volunteer work days per week;
4. Passionate, communicative, cooperative attitude and team spirit;
5. Basic English skills.
1. Event access: opportunities to participate firsthand in exhibitions and events held by Three Shadows Photography Art Centre during working hours.
2. Training opportunities: volunteers will receive targeted training specific to the content of their work, including professional, specialized training in advance of major events (such as the annual Three Shadows Photography Award).
3. Complementary lunch: Three Shadows will provide high-quality complementary lunch and fruit for every volunteer.
4. Official certificate: Three Shadows will produce official certificates of service for all volunteers and interns.
5. Further compensation: Three Shadows management team will offer discretionary subsidies depending upon specific work hours/intensity for each volunteer and intern.
*Three Shadows Volunteer Program is unpaid.
Please send your resume (including full name, age, school, and contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you as soon as possible and look forward to working with you!